Body Lotions


Heyo,
I am going to do a little body lotion review. This is only going to be a short one as I am only reviewing 3 lotions.
I am going to start off with
Yes To Carrots body butter. This is 'C Through The Dry Spell Deliciously Rich Body Butter'
I used to be OBSESSED with Yes To products, they are awesome because all the ingredients are natural, this is blended with carrot seed oil, has carrot juice, pumpkin, sweet potato and dead sea mud all crammed into one pot, which is bloody fantastic! This is really great for anyone suffering with dry skin, it keeps your skin moisturized for ages. The smell of it may not be everyone's cup of tea but I think it just smells really creamy and slightly sweet, it's a natural non chemically smell.





Secondly I have these two gems from a brand called Ginger & Co. I think they are quite a unknown brand but I thought I'd give them a go!
First I have this body lotion, it's called 'Soft On You Daily Lotion' it does make my skin really soft. The smell of this reminds me of Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash. It contains mallow, lemon balm and rose. The product packaging is in a 1950's style which I think adds a nice touch. I like how it feels on my skin as it's not too oily and takes seconds to absorb, it also leaves my skin smelling delicious!




I then got their hand cream called 'Hand It To Me Dreamy HandCream' it again has the same scent as the body lotion. This really keeps my hands soft and hydrated all day long. I feel it is very important to regularly moisturize hands as you are constantly using your hands all day, everyday and they can get dry,sore and damaged so pampering them from time to time is wonderful as they will definitely thank you for it!
Side note: The one thing I loved that is written on the tube is this 'every boy in the town will want to hold your hand' I just thought this was really sweet!




Let me know if you have ever tried these, and what your thoughts are in them!
Charlotte xX

Comments

Popular Posts