Hmm...Ummm....Errrr...


Hi everyone,
At the moment I have seriously got a bad case of writers block! I don't know what to talk about that may be interesting and also have lost all motivation to try and come up with something fun and original, it's the same with my YouTube videos. I want to make one, cause it's been over a week now, but have lost all motivation as I feel like all the ideas I do come up with are rubbish and boring.
I was going to do a either a hair or makeup tutorial but then kept thinkong, I'm no good at hair or makeup so what's the point in putting in so much effort when I'll think it looks crap in the end.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love writing and making videos, it makes me unbelievably so happy when I see your comments and views, so it makes me cross/sad when I can't come up with anything.
So I'm sorry if this is not the best blog post but I feel like it's slightly better than nothing and I also like to keep you updated with my life and how I am feeling.
I won't be mad if you don't read this, I just feel better to get my thoughts out there.
To brighten up the mood a little I will leave a song that I feel is fitting.
Thanks guys,



Charlotte xX




Comments

Popular Posts